Love

Name
scott
Edit My Images
Yes
not sure where this should have gone in the topics?
pleased with the result but as always i want to improve.
My wedding ring and the wifes fifty shades of grey book

wedding ring by bond2024, on Flickr

a wedding band and a copy of fifty shades sounds like a "failed marriage" type theme ?

i keep tripping over the "caution wet floors" signs around the books in my local stores lol

Welcome to TP :wave:

This shot has been done a million times :( so it has to be done really well to get "that shot" to be honest this looks a little on the soft side so work on that and then it would look better, not sure about the subject of book used though :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

Welcome to TP :wave:

This shot has been done a million times :( so it has to be done really well to get "that shot" to be honest this looks a little on the soft side so work on that and then it would look better, not sure about the subject of book used though :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

IMVHO not very welcoming for a new member, we know that, he does'nt have to.;)

Should've been 'brilliant', 'well done', 'keep up the good work', or some such.

Welcome scott, I like it.

BTW....'50 Shades of Grey', is that some sort of contrast comparison chart for B&W.

Last edited:
Welcome Scott - you have caught the heart beautifully, would like to see a little more contrast so the ring is not so bright and the heart stands out more - the pages are a little dark for this I think.

Is the book realiy as badly written as reported - with the number of "she" in the bits showing it looks as though it might be

Back