Lower Manhattan Skyline

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I know it's been done a million times before but this is my take on the classic view of Lower Manhattan from Brooklyn Bridge Park. :)

9713654269_cd33dfd78c_b.jpg

you just have to do it steve, its like going to Hong Kong and not doing the skyline across Victoria Harbour :)

Hi, Great shot I think you have captured it at just about the right time with still some light in the sky.

This is great. Doesn't matter how many times something has been done, it's just more satisfying when you have taken a photograph yourself.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments.

I wanted to shoot the Brooklyn Bridge just to the right but they were doing some repairs and parts of the bridge were covered in unsightly scaffolding and white sheeting, it made sense to stick with the skyline minus the bridge. :)

TBH i hate it, i hate it, i hate it................ Only because i wish it was my shot tho, great shot really. Can't wait till i get the chance to shoot this.

Ha ha, thanks! When you go head to Brooklyn Park Bridge, this is where I took this from. Great vantage point and a really nice part of NYC. (y)

Corker. Love it.

Nice work Steve! I was there in April, would love to head back! Brought back great memories.

Thanks Jake, just had a look at your New York City shots on your Facebook and your website. Fantastic work. I love the Grand Central mono long exposure and the mono Manhattan skyline - Both are fabulous! :clap:

Thanks Jake, just had a look at your New York City shots on your Facebook and your website. Fantastic work. I love the Grand Central mono long exposure and the mono Manhattan skyline - Both are fabulous! :clap:

Thanks Steve :) Flickr is the place to find the majority of the shots, only a few we're posted to Facebook and my website.

Great shot:)

Fantastic....the colours on the water and movement in the sky really make this! :clap:

Back