LTT my 1st

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
nice composition, nice bird - extreme shadow hides the detail though and you have tried to clone out that branch which looks a "bit of a bugger" - needs further work, IMHO
Bird shots on here for "old timers" have to be perfect as the bar has been set high

I prefer your Blue-Tailed Damselfly and the light bulb

Don't wear yourself out Lez

Last edited:
Lol... beautiful image Les. Was this with sigma 150-500 or 70-200

150-500m Bryn Thanks for the comments

nice composition, nice bird - extreme shadow hides the detail though and you have tried to clone out that branch which looks a "bit of a bugger" - needs further work, IMHO
Bird shots on here for "old timers" have to be perfect as the bar has been set high

I care not for the OLD Timer's :p I grabbed this shot and yes the clone is a bit sloppy- I'll give it another go in PP

Les ;)

OLD Timer's - referring to myself Lez as much as anyone else, that why I don't post "bird" shots anymore

I expected the "Old Timers" to slate it- I care not, I like it :D:D:D

Original file

DSC08682 by lesmoxonphotography, on Flickr

Still waiting for any birds to show up in my garden since putting a couple of feeders out, let alone a LTT ... great opportunity there and well taken as always. Extra twig wouldn't be a major problem in the original format I don't think but the edit is a crop too far and over-sharpened IMO :)

Well done Les I am in agreement with Bill regards to the second pic.Works just fine.

Thanks Gents- comment appreciated and advice taken on-board

Les ;)

Still waiting for any birds to show up in my garden since putting a couple of feeders out, let alone a LTT ... great opportunity there and well taken as always. Extra twig wouldn't be a major problem in the original format I don't think but the edit is a crop too far and over-sharpened IMO :)

Shame about that Roger, I have no feeder out, I put them up in winter, the crop I agree, is a tad over sharp

I've not seen any LTT's since I took that shot :D:D

Les ;)

Back