LTT

Name
david
Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_9879_edited-1 by [ur l=[url]https://www.flickr.com/people/72066263@N05/]torchy2011[/url][/url], on Flickr Taken today well messing with camera settings.comment,s welcome.

Great capture David,screws included.Could be too busy in the background for some people.Ilike it:clap:

:snaphappy:Thank,s very much for input Eddy,can,t agree or disagree about background.I just enjoy taking the subject and not the suroundings.

Hi David
The image of the bird is v good - it's attractive
don't like the screws at all - IMHO - they are not attractive
you could have used a wider fvalue to ensure a more OOF background

The bird is centralised - you do not have too much space to the left to play with - but there will be the comment that you could move it to the right a little, just a little

The screws put me off a really nice image of a LTT

Last edited:
Hi David
The image of the bird is v good - it's attractive
don't like the screws at all - IMHO - they are not attractive
you could have used a wider fvalue to ensure a more OOF background

The bird is centralised - you do not have too much space to the left to play with - but there will be the comment that you could move it to the right a little, just a little

If anything moving the bird right will centralize it even more. If space is required it has to be slightly on the right not the left but as the bird is looking at the camera I don't think too much is needed it's not far off as it is..

Move it to the right you said. Hah, typo.

Thank,s Bill and Brash for such detailed analysis of this shot.Always interesting to here different views on likes and dislikes.

Back