Lucy's first day at School

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
My youngest child started School yesterday. She has been counting down the days and told me on Sunday night,"only two more sleeps until School, Dad!".

She was very busy last night with "homework", all of which was made up. Look out world!

IMG_9720.jpg

IMG_9701.jpg

Hope she continues to be as excited about it in another 10 years ;) love the second photo, something to remind her of on her 21st birthday.

aww...she looks lovely! its great when they go in happily, still makes parents sad though, another milestone...

Marianne said:
aww...she looks lovely! its great when they go in happily, still makes parents sad though, another milestone...

I'll echo that comment. She's just beautiful.

First day of school already for your kids over there? That's cool, I got mine home till September! :nuts:

jewel :D

HIMUPNORTH said:
She was very busy last night with "homework", all of which was made up. Look out world!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's so cute. You can't fault children's endless enthusiasm when they've got their minds focussed on something. (y)

lovely! i hated school but my kids love, which is good

after starting school today for the 12th time, I can tell you all now that it sucks :)

especially when your doing life-shaping exams in 8 months :(

The first for a record and the second lovely - so proud of her uniform.
Now doing the same series of grandchildren!

Aww! what a little sweetie .... looks really chuffed to be wearing her school dress.

You pack your kiddies off to school early oop north, theyre terrorising the OAPs around town for another couple of weeks here.

Back