Lulworth cove sunset

I like how the steps lead me into the scene but I think there is too much in the foreground around the steps that is uninteresting.

I really like this. I prefer the composition of this photo and I like how you've got the setting sun in the gap. I also like the colours in the water. I'm not sure if its an optical illusion but the horizon looks like its going down to the left. Also theres a twig sticking (pardon the pun) into the frame on the left which could do with removing. I'd be tempted to up the saturation a touch too.

Thanks for sharing Andy, lulworth is the most relaxing and beautiful place in Dorset. Lovely set, but the last one is the killer shot. Well done. Did you visit mupe bay, a long walk along the cliff and only open at weekends. Never got the chance to capture a sunset there but here's wishing one day.

Last two for me too, the increased saturation helps.
Put the boat from the second one in the gap of the first one.

The horizon is not sloping down to the left - if you simply scroll the image so that it reaches the edge of your browser window it's obvious that it's sloping down to the right!
Bit of a beginner mistake that, one of the first steps I take is to check the level of the horizons of my seascapes in Lightroom

Nice timing on getting the boat on the last photo, shame it was late as it would have been better on the photo before.

Last two for me too, the increased saturation helps.
Put the boat from the second one in the gap of the first one.

The horizon is not sloping down to the left - if you simply scroll the image so that it reaches the edge of your browser window it's obvious that it's sloping down to the right!
Bit of a beginner mistake that, one of the first steps I take is to check the level of the horizons of my seascapes in Lightroom
I meant right :facepalm: Left. Right. Same thing lol. I get my words muddled sometimes :rolleyes:

Compositionally I like them, there is something about the winding footpath that is really good.

Back