Madrid! It's a beautiful city.

Ricardodaforce

Self requested ban
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Here are my first three uploads from my recent trip to Madrid. Lovely place. It was hot, 37C some days, but I can take that no problem.

I haven't processed my DSLR shots of the this place yet. This was taken with my compact, but it came out ok didn't it. It's the Templo de Debod:

La Hora Azul en Madrid - EXPLORED - Thank you! by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

This is a view of one of Madrid's famous intersections:

Las Luces de Madrid by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

This is a view taken from the roof terrace of the Circulo de Bellas Artes looking back towards the Palacio de Cibeles:

The Blue Hour in Madrid by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

2 us my favourite but it could of perhaps been better without the green line of light.

Beautiful looking place Ricardo, look forward to seeing your DSLR shots although these are pretty awesome for a compact:)

2 us my favourite but it could of perhaps been better without the green line of light.

Funny enough I have loads without that, but I thought it added something to the image! Shows you how subjective photography is eh :) Thanks for looking.

Beautiful looking place Ricardo, look forward to seeing your DSLR shots although these are pretty awesome for a compact:)

I constructed that sentence badly! The 2nd 2 were taken by the Nikon, the 1st one is a compact camera shot :bonk: I'll upload more as and when.

Thank you both for looking and commenting (y)

I think yours are the best architectural ones we get.

They are unrivaled for sharpness and clarity, how do you do it?

The reflections in one are excellent, two is a nice night one and I love the wideness of three.

4 is more succuessful than 6 as its symettrical, I feel the bottom arch is missing from 6. I'm not a fan of the tilt shift effect of five.

I think yours are the best architectural ones we get.

They are unrivaled for sharpness and clarity, how do you do it?

The reflections in one are excellent, two is a nice night one and I love the wideness of three.

4 is more succuessful than 6 as its symettrical, I feel the bottom arch is missing from 6. I'm not a fan of the tilt shift effect of five.

Thanks very much! As for sharpness/clarity, for a ceiling shot I well never handhold. The camera is always placed on the floor to give me the needed shutter speed to grab the shot I want. Others are often taken using a tripod.

Spain has never been on my list of places to go to, but you d make it look inviting

3rd one is stunning (y)

The roundabout almost looks like a model :)

Spain has never been on my list of places to go to, but you d make it look inviting

3rd one is stunning (y)

The roundabout almost looks like a model :)

Ingrid, how can you not want to visit that has so much history and culture? A place that has photographic gems to discover like.

Barcelona

Gaudi's Masterpiece. La Sagrada Familia by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Valencia

Orbital Manoeuvres in the Dark - Explored! Thank you by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Granada

Reflections of Granada - EXPLORED - Thank you! by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Sevilla

Reflections of Sevilla - EXPLORED! - Thank you by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

It's a beautiful, diverse country!

Stunning, every single on of them. An improvement for La Puerta de Alcalá by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr is to either stand bang central to it or well off it, as it looks just slightly off centre and not as well thought out as the others

Spain produces the most beautiful and people friendly buildings I have ever seen.
even when they are run down they still retain a natural beauty.

Stunning, every single on of them. An improvement for La Puerta de Alcalá by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr is to either stand bang central to it or well off it, as it looks just slightly off centre and not as well thought out as the others

I'd have like to get it central, but I'd have had to be standing in the middle of the road :LOL:

Spain produces the most beautiful and people friendly buildings I have ever seen.
even when they are run down they still retain a natural beauty.

The only disappointment I had was when I found out I couldn't take my tripod into the Mezquita of Córdoba.

The only disappointment I had was when I found out I couldn't take my tripod into the Mezquita of Córdoba.

I can understand a restriction on tripos in such places. If we had such a majestic building in the UK there would be no chance we could use tripods.

I can understand a restriction on tripos in such places. If we had such a majestic building in the UK there would be no chance we could use tripods.

I'm sure you're right. From memory photography isn't allowed inside St Pauls.

The pictures that you've added to the first set are superb! Well done you have certainly inspired me to try harder in my architectural efforts.

Thank you very much! (y)

Must be a very nice (expensive) compact. Enjoyed the night scenes.

Absolutely lovely images Ricardo, as usual

Some simply stunning shots here, Riacardo. Particularly enjoy your reflection shots, your explored shots and that wonderful roundabout tilt shift. The ceiling/architecture shots are also superbly captured and presented, so i guess I am saying I really like them all!

Great stuff! (y)

Some simply stunning shots here, Riacardo. Particularly enjoy your reflection shots, your explored shots and that wonderful roundabout tilt shift. The ceiling/architecture shots are also superbly captured and presented, so i guess I am saying I really like them all!

Great stuff! (y)

Haha Tony, thank you very much.

Talking of architecture shots I took an absolute gem last night. I will start a thread in a day or so to show it off. So pleased, as it's a view I've been dying to grab!

Back