Magic of Florence

Name
Anirban
Edit My Images
No
Visited Florence last December with family and a friends family. fell in love with the place, but couldn't spend much time photographing as my daughter fell sick for a few days.

Florence is a beautiful city to shoot and I have to go bac again

Here's a selection of shots from our trip.

Florence_from Ponte Vecchio
by Anirban Acharya, on Flickr

Vasari's fresco , Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore

Florence

Ponte Vecchio

Florence

6. Tried HDR in LR. Not a fan of HDR

Ponte Vecchio, Florence

Florence - Piazzale degli Uffiz

Piazzale degli Uffiz in the night

Bravo! The first quality, that jumps to my eyes, is the set rendition,
very equal and pleasing.

#3 and #14 are my picks!

4, 9 and 13 for me are the best of the set. Personal preference obviously here but the detail and subject in 13 really does it for me!

Some great shots there.

Bravo! The first quality, that jumps to my eyes, is the set rendition,
very equal and pleasing.

#3 and #14 are my picks!
Thanks

4, 9 and 13 for me are the best of the set. Personal preference obviously here but the detail and subject in 13 really does it for me!

Some great shots there.
Thanks

Very nice set had a chance visit there when I was on a cruise never took it will Defo when I'm back in the region
Thanks and it is worth visiting Florence. Make sure you have at least three full days, more is better.

Thanks everyone.

thanks for the posts, have never been so always interested in new places to look at. Some photo's are a little too HDR for me. Love 3 & 4

Some superb shots! I absolutely loved Florence but didn't take my camera equipment as it was my honeymoon and I didn't want my wife filing for divorce so soon into the marriage. I snapped a few with my phone but it just wasn't the same. There are some lovely places to take photos and some gems that can be had pretty much around each and every turn in the city.

They all brings back some great memories and show Florence just as I remember it!

Small cheeky phone shot of one of the quirky gems below! If you have anything similar please do share!

image.jpeg

Some truly crackin' exposures there. Really skillfully done. I usually head somewhere in Europe to shoot at least once a year, so can now add Florence to the list of places to visit.

Great set!

More symmetry with no. 2 would have been nice I think.

Lovely set, well done :)

saturated but well tuned colours, robust compositions, good detail. very good IMHO.
sandro

Absolutely love the first set! The color and saturation fits so perfectly!

Back