Critique Malcom Wilson ( yes another )

Name
david
Edit My Images
Yes
I like the first and second shots here Dave, the low viewpoint on the first works really well with the near foreground OOF. The second shot screams movement and conveys the speed expertly, nice set.

Really like the second, might be a little under exposed but I like the way it seems to add extra drama to the scene

I like the first and second shots here Dave, the low viewpoint on the first works really well with the near foreground OOF. The second shot screams movement and conveys the speed expertly, nice set.
Thanx very much, first one they were really going for it over the brow, a bit to close for comfort but got my heart pumping. . .

Really like the second, might be a little under exposed but I like the way it seems to add extra drama to the scene
I no what you mean about the exposure, but I kinda like them that way, and I love a close pan. . .

Really like the 3rd one. The cars livery really works well with the gloomy shot. Lovely and moody! :D
the colours really make this shot for me, kinda glow in the gloom. . .

thanx for looking and commenting everyone. ..
Dave

nice for me its 2&4 2 because its MEGA slow pan and 4 as you can see they have the power down and the gravel spray

Sorry, David but they didn't get the juices flowing:confused:

Back