Malvern Hills snapshots

Name
sean
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I am up in Hereford for the week and have been visiting the Malvern Hills, Yesterday was a very nice day weather wise so went up to make the most of it. So taking on some feedback I received in my last thread I had a little play around shooting Raw and keeping the camera as still as possible. This was the first time I have actually processed Raw files so would be interested in what you think and as always Critique and feedback is kindly accepted.

I am hoping in the next couple of days the weather will be kind enough for me to get a sunrise or sunset.

Rocks, Reservoirs and Rural landscapes by Sean Hinks, on Flickr

Step out and explore by Sean Hinks, on Flickr

Looking out towards Worcestershire Beacon by Sean Hinks, on Flickr

Malvern Bench by Sean Hinks, on Flickr

I know the Malverns well and you've done a great job especially on the first one, on Broad Down, below British Camp. I know this spot well but haven't managed as good a shot as this one, well done.

The third is from B.Camp, I would have pointed the camera down slightly to capture a bit more of the earthworks but it's a great view of the beacon.

I know the Malverns well and you've done a great job especially on the first one, on Broad Down, below British Camp. I know this spot well but haven't managed as good a shot as this one, well done.

The third is from B.Camp, I would have pointed the camera down slightly to capture a bit more of the earthworks but it's a great view of the beacon.

Its a lovely place, I love visiting. Thank you for your kind words Tim, Number 1 was out of curiosity really, I'd never walked to the location of the shot, only towards the cave from British camp, i'm glad I did.

I love the views you get of the Beacons from British Camp and I see where your coming from, there isn't much in the way of land at the bottom of the frame.

Thanks for your input Tim.

Back