Manchester City Center

Edit My Images
Yes
I went with the intention of shopping, but I had my camera with meand my new Sigma 10-20. The result no shopping, got wet and only four that I am reasonably happy with, although the clown walking near the library made me smile. He was fully made up and strolling along with his shopping trolley!

71247279.RF20ljKK.Clownatthelibrary.jpg

71247221.mTO1Bugx.Smoker.jpg

315029517_a0a08cfe39_o.jpg

315029455_750491c749_o.jpg

I seem to get random numbers of images showing in this post. I see 2 pictures...refresh the page....4 pictures.....refresh again - 3 showing :thinking:

Love the first and second ones, although I'd personally like to see the person in the first shot walking in the opposite direction!

Some nice pictures. Picture #3 is a street just off Deansgate, on the corner is Jessops. I bought a new camera last week from Jessops I parked infront of the shop on double yellow lines ran in bought the camera, I then pulled round the corner and stopped infront of the tile shop in your picture #3 took the camera out of the box as I couldnt wait to get home to use it.
The first shot I took is the view looking down the street from your picture.

p943173178-2.jpg

Not the greatest shot in the world I just wanted to play with my new toy..:woot:

Pete

What a great lens, I'd love one. My fav shot is the first one :)

All good shots.

1st is probably the best.

Tho the 2nd could be a very close contender with a little help - lose the distracting sign and reflections in the first window. make the bod comming forwards a nice colour and a bit of D&B.

Like the first shot, curved path works very well giving it composition, and the selectively coloured character gives it purpose :)

Nice pics, and nice lens ;) (y)

I like the first one, a nice different view of the library.
The 10-20 lens in moving to the top of my must buy list very quickly as I've seen so many good image on here with it.

I have to say snap for the second image, as I took this with my P&S in 2005 :LOL:

archpb4.jpg

Back