Mandy's moon shot.

Looks good, I quite like the underexposure although I would probably have it a bit brighter nonetheless.

The framing is also slightly odd, I think it would look better either tighter cropped OR with more negative space, also I think it would look better off centre.

Good news is that you have a good base image to work from so these things are easily played about with :)

Have to agree with Ned that it could do with a little (tiny) lift in brightness and recropping so the Moon's in the bottom right corner but that's for MY taste not yours! Good starting point though.

Like the others, I quite like the under-exposure. Perhaps a tiny tiny lift but I still like as it is. Good detail shown.

I agree with the guys... it`s a good shot though. :)

Thanks for the comments.

Looks good, I quite like the underexposure although I would probably have it a bit brighter nonetheless.

The framing is also slightly odd, I think it would look better either tighter cropped OR with more negative space, also I think it would look better off centre.

Good news is that you have a good base image to work from so these things are easily played about with :)

Thanks for stopping by and looking.

Very nice Mandy - taken at a good time to show those crater details very well. I would have to agree with Ned though, regarding lifting the brightness a little in pp

Russ

Thanks for the comments.

Have to agree with Ned that it could do with a little (tiny) lift in brightness and recropping so the Moon's in the bottom right corner but that's for MY taste not yours! Good starting point though.

Thanks for taking the time to view and comment.

Like the others, I quite like the under-exposure. Perhaps a tiny tiny lift but I still like as it is. Good detail shown.

Thanks for looking

Nice shot Mandy - what lens did you use for the shot?

Thanks for looking it was taken with my tamron 70-300 tele di macro lens.

Back