Mansell and Lexy first attempt at dog photography.

kennysarmy

Yeah but can your army do this?
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
My friend asked if I would take some photos of his two dogs if I had time after fixing his computer lol

These are the results:
It was too grey outside and getting dark so I took these indoors with a speedlight 580EXII in bounce mode with no diffuser attached.

He likes the shots I got: so I thought I would share.

Feel free to be critical if you think they could be improved - thanks...

Lexy

IMG_3215RAW copy

Mansell : it's a dogs life....

IMG_3217RAW copy

Mansell

IMG_3219RAW copy

a quickr pickr post

#1 is a cracker - beautiful shot as is #3. #2 is ok but I theres too much back end & tail - they're all really crisp and clear tho

Background definitely even if its a blanket. When I got my first DSLR all I shot was my German Shepperd but all my shots were out side playing. If it's a playful dog it will provide some great shots.

Few early examples so ignore my background clutter :D

D60 55-200 by foggy4ever, on Flickr

Dixie by foggy4ever, on Flickr

Nice looking dogs... made me smile...

The latter has a look like, "are you pointing that thing at me again... really?"

Only the background - which you can't change, is the only comment. The detailing and crisp eyes/fur is good.

I like #1 and #3... #2 misses something

I think you are right about #2 - maybe it's just a dull photo lol

#1 is a cracker - beautiful shot as is #3. #2 is ok but I theres too much back end & tail - they're all really crisp and clear tho

Awwww thanks - hopefully he will get 1 and 3 printed :)

Background definitely even if its a blanket. When I got my first DSLR all I shot was my German Shepperd but all my shots were out side playing. If it's a playful dog it will provide some great shots.

Few early examples so ignore my background clutter :D

I hope to have another go later in the year when the light will be better :)

I have to shoot this guys wedding next....gulp....
:puke:
Why did I ever agree to that one.....

Back