Maybe the Least Photographed Building in the Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias

Love that. Nice reflection in the water, maybe if the sky was a little darker the reflection would be more prominent but wow, love the architecture. I love seeing your photography Ricardo, nice and refreshing :)

That's another one of your images that early appeals to my eye. I like all the curves in the shot. And a great composition in my opinion.

Love that. Nice reflection in the water, maybe if the sky was a little darker the reflection would be more prominent but wow, love the architecture. I love seeing your photography Ricardo, nice and refreshing :)

Thank you sir! You're very kind. With regards to it being a bit darker, and the reflection more apparent, how about this one I just uploaded?

LifeForce by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

That's another one of your images that early appeals to my eye. I like all the curves in the shot. And a great composition in my opinion.

Thank you too! To me the curves on the right are leading you directly into the gaping mouth of the building. (y)

Outstanding images , however I'd have prefered a cooler colour temperature on the first one... it looks like the mixed lights have fooled the white balance. It would also be interesting to see it as a B&W conversion

Outstanding images , however I'd have prefered a cooler colour temperature on the first one... it looks like the mixed lights have fooled the white balance. It would also be interesting to see it as a B&W conversion

Thank you very much Pete. I have tried black and white conversions of various photos of the site, and most of them just don't convince me! The one below is one of the rare ones that does.

Los Angeles, November 2019…… by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Great composition, I found some sleective white balance colour adjustments helped in that area and agree on the reflection, needs a little more contrast. Its great to see more pics from this stunning area.

Back