Mean Looking Street Bike.

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm not much of an authority on motorbikes, although I do like photographing them ;), so I don't really know how to classify this one :shrug:.

It's not really a "chopper", as far as I understand the definition of the word, and it certainly isn't a production bike. Seems to be some sort of street racer :thinking:.

Anyway, here are the pics ...

Outlaw_Bike_01.jpg

Outlaw_Bike_04.jpg

Outlaw_Bike_02.jpg

Access to it was a little restricted, so I couldn't get many other angles on it, but I think that the use of shallow DOF on #2 and #3 has helped to highlight the areas I wanted to emphasize.

Saturation has been boosted by "5% warm" (a Nikon Capture NX2 setting ;)) and they've had 15% sharpening.

Not sure if the wonky horizon in #1 is acceptable to most viewers, but it was intentional. Similarly, I'm not sure about the crop of #2, but I'm sure someone'll put me right there, too ;).

That's nice. What's its like when it transforms :D

Its a sport bike transformed into whats known a a Streetfighter very nice one too

Yup, A Streetfighter :)
They have a massive following.

Cool, thanks for the info :). I Googled it and it came it with a lot of similar looking bikes, but nothing with a fuel tank like that, or such a comfy looking saddle :D!

This is what happens to gsxr's and fireblades when they become right off's, they get reborn into stunning naked machinery :D

The tank would be most likely standard and just alot of filler or some other material to shape it.

crazy bike.... like shot #1... biut of a shame about the bike on the left in the baackground though

crazy bike.... like shot #1... biut of a shame about the bike on the left in the baackground though

Yes it is :|. That other bike was part of the reason why I tilted the picture so much to the right, because in the original shot, it looked as if it had almost fallen over (due to the very short kickstand) and was even more distracting because of that :(.

Still, I was shooting on a very crowded sidewalk and was lucky to get a clear shot of the bike, let alone being able to move the offending Honda :p.

Back