Meet Dave the dog!

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
This is Dave our new dogue de bordeaux pup.He was 7 weeks old yesterday.:D think he will be a big boy!!
Settling in well and doing great,full of mischief though!:LOL:

DSC_7591.jpg

DSC_7577.jpg

DSC_7583.jpg

DSC_7574.jpg

DSC_7592.jpg

DSC_7588.jpg

A super set Im trying to convince my wife we need one of these fellas!!

;) Do it mate they are a great breed of dog.We lost our other one earlier in the year to cancer:|but knew we would get another one day.Thanks for the comment too.

Some nice images there Stuart.. 1 & 3 stand out for me..

Regards MD(y)

;) Do it mate they are a great breed of dog.We lost our other one earlier in the year to cancer:|but knew we would get another one day.Thanks for the comment too.

One day hopefully, we have a couple of British Bulldogs at the moment so no room in the Inn!
(y)

he looks like going to be one hell of a mischevious little so and so.....

Love them all - the expression on 5 is fantastic.

what a gorgeous pup! really excellent set of pics, I think no 4 wins my vote... cuteness overload :love:
x

he looks like going to be one hell of a mischevious little so and so.....

Love them all - the expression on 5 is fantastic.
He certainly is!..

wow his paws are huge :D great pictures.
If you saw the size of his dad you'd see why:LOL: Thanks for looking;)
what a gorgeous pup! really excellent set of pics, I think no 4 wins my vote... cuteness overload :love:
x

Hes not cute at 4am crying lol:nuts:
I will see if I can find pic of his dad.

Very good photo's Stuart and a really nice puppy he is going to look great when he gets older.
Gary

I've always liked this breed since I saw Tuner and Hooch Stu :D

Cracking set mate, it has to be #5 though, just for the expression (y)

(y) The mrs loves it he is officially nicknamed diddy dave now!:nuts:
But I wont be shouting it out across the park too loud..:naughty:

YAY :)

Now he just needs grey/white hair and a beer belly and he's my double :D

Just don't go saying on here that DiddyDave crapped in your garden too often !!! :LOL:

DD

Cheers I am biased plus I know where there is one lovely female pup left looking for new home(y)

Cheers I am biased plus I know where there is one lovely female pup left looking for new home(y)

You don't know how tempted I was to delete that post :D
As I said I have always liked that breed a lot ;)

He's one gorgeous pup and three is my favourite of the set. :clap: I hope you have fabulous times ahead.

Hes a cracker! My girlfriend has been dropping hints about a puppy, torn between one of these or a rhodesian ridgeback pup.

As the proud owner of a Ridgeback I'd have to try and persuade you to get a Ridgie. Either way you'll have a massive food bill:LOL:.

I'm sure you know it, but big dogs take some looking after and temperament is very important.(y)

You don't know how tempted I was to delete that post :D
As I said I have always liked that breed a lot ;)

:D..only just noticed you are now a keeper of the peace on the forum.:p
Go on you know you want one mate.:D

He's one gorgeous pup and three is my favourite of the set. :clap: I hope you have fabulous times ahead.

As the proud owner of a Ridgeback I'd have to try and persuade you to get a Ridgie. Either way you'll have a massive food bill:LOL:.

I'm sure you know it, but big dogs take some looking after and temperament is very important.(y)

Cheers Mark..kept large breeds for many years,lots of work but very rewarding.(y)

I guessed as much Stuart, my comments were more for Chris.

We knew what we were getting when we got Shumba, but it was still immensely challenging for a while. Having an 8 stone puppy can be tiring.:naughty:

I guessed as much Stuart, my comments were more for Chris.

We knew what we were getting when we got Shumba, but it was still immensely challenging for a while. Having an 8 stone puppy can be tiring.:naughty:
oops sorry mate.
Poacher turned gamekeeper mate :D

Very tempting but in reality also quite impractical at the moment :(

maybe in the future then mate..(y)

Indeed I do know, my last dogs cost more to feed than the rest of the family! :LOL:

I love number 5 for a different reason...

If you look closely, you can see his label!

Excellent expression too...

Back