Mercedes World

I'm there tomorrow, can't wait to get some pics. Hopefully some of lewis hamilton whilst he's there too. Only thing that worries me is the low light indoors but I'm sure I can work around that :) was the sl black there still?

don't like the lamp visible on the ceiling. as well as the info. should've been only the car in the frame, nothing else :)

oh! and it's overpriced ! :LOL:

I'm there tomorrow, can't wait to get some pics. Hopefully some of lewis hamilton whilst he's there too. Only thing that worries me is the low light indoors but I'm sure I can work around that :) was the sl black there still?

Light is a nightmare as there are huge windows everywhere so getting ballanced shots is complex. Theres a matt black SL500 if thats what you mean?

SL500 by themaninthesuitcase, on Flickr

yours for £192,000, bargain.

Back to the C63, unfortunately thats all I had to work with, I tried to minimise intrusions but lighting and other cars are pretty much guaranteed to ruin every picture you take unless your really clever/arty. Turns out I am neither lol.

I agree looks like its awesome place

I also think its a bit to high, but given the constraints you were under you did well, I like the reflection on the ground (y)

Back