Merry Christmas

Name
Fiona
Edit My Images
Yes
15940473515_36ae97fc54_b.jpg

Nicely lit but looks a bit of an untidy mess....................

Not sure what it's about really. Bit of time off and excited kids thinking some fat bearded geezer has just squeezed down a 400x400mm chimney to drop off a load of pre-wrapped prezzies. I think the lighting in your pic is great & soothing and elements of the composition are good but as a complete image it just seems a bit random. For me there is too much space on the 'cotton wool field' and the foreground cotton wool is distracting a little and there is no main focal point hence my initial comment.

Not sure what it's about really. Bit of time off and excited kids thinking some fat bearded geezer has just squeezed down a 400x400mm chimney to drop off a load of pre-wrapped prezzies. I think the lighting in your pic is great & soothing and elements of the composition are good but as a complete image it just seems a bit random. For me there is too much space on the 'cotton wool field' and the foreground cotton wool is distracting a little and there is no main focal point hence my initial comment.
I'd love to see it with some typography as a card I think then this would be just perfect

Back