Michelle@ISL Studio.

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Great day at the ISL Studio meet today, just one that stood out for me, will be going through the others for ever I think !

michelle800.jpg

Fantastic shot! the only thing I notice is the black area to the right side of her head. kinda looks like she might have had headphones on but as only showing on the one side looks a little odd?

I really like the idea here, the pose is good and the focus and DOF are spot on!:clap:

Fantastic shot! the only thing I notice is the black area to the right side of her head. kinda looks like she might have had headphones on but as only showing on the one side looks a little odd?

I really like the idea here, the pose is good and the focus and DOF are spot on!:clap:

Cheers Joshua, I hadn't noticed that, she didn't have headphones on, just holding her extensions in :), she was swinging her head, so timing had to be right when hitting the shutter, I think the black is actually where I have got the back wall in shot !

Now you did catch that well. Positioning is perfect.
As for the black mark, I wonder what that is. It wasn't the back was as that is white and would have shown up on the other side of her head as well.

And it was good to meet you.

Last edited:
Back