Mike Joyce

Hi Niall. Instantly knew this was going to be your work when I clicked the picture on the homepage.

Really like them both. He stands well in the frame and the surroundings are really good. Nice PP as well.

I like them too, would like to see the colour versions though to compare. Castlefield is a nice spot for photos, I keep trying to get wedding couples out there for engagement shoots but it's not happened yet.

Just read your blog post on this shoot Niall, did Mike contact you for the shoot as he wanted some photos or did you get in touch with him?

Cheers, guys :)

I like them too, would like to see the colour versions though to compare. Castlefield is a nice spot for photos, I keep trying to get wedding couples out there for engagement shoots but it's not happened yet.

Just read your blog post on this shoot Niall, did Mike contact you for the shoot as he wanted some photos or did you get in touch with him?

I contacted his management a while back, I wasn't expecting anything back from them to be honest. But it turned out that Mike really liked my work so he wanted to do some photos :)

Both cracking shots Niall and he certainly looks miserable enough to be in the Smiths!

Great set, Nial. And an interesting blog - I'm going to have to read more when I have some leisure time

This is somewhere I've never actually been, which I should because I only live down the road! Certainly lends itself to black and white.

Never really been a fan of them, but yes he does kind of have 'that look' about him!

Love the shots - I'll point a friend to them who adores the smiths.

Just read the blog post and seen the other shots - love it and really want to go now! Unfortunately it may be a while as I've snapped my Achilles, but I will do it.

Love the set (by the way, how many people notice the smiley?)

Just read the blog post and seen the other shots - love it and really want to go now! Unfortunately it may be a while as I've snapped my Achilles, but I will do it.

Love the set (by the way, how many people notice the smiley?)

Cheers. Ouch, I bet that hurt! Hope you’re back to normal again speedily for that visit :)

Smiley?

Back