Minimal china

I'm also a fan of minimal art.

And I like this.

As for subject matter - I really do think it's everywhere. It's about seeing with a certain mindset. Sometimes I can do it, sometimes not.

Me too - I really, really like this - once again we see that it is possible to make fantastic images using ordinary things (plus a camera:))

That's really nice. White on white is a nightmare to light. Was this flash or available light?

I'm also a fan of minimal art.

And I like this.

As for subject matter - I really do think it's everywhere. It's about seeing with a certain mindset. Sometimes I can do it, sometimes not.

@simon ess thanks. Yeah I guess it is everywhere and I'm in the kitchen now trying to find my next subject :)

Me too - I really, really like this - once again we see that it is possible to make fantastic images using ordinary things (plus a camera:))

@Elines Indeed, it's amazing how something so common can be photographed with a different take and sometimes produce something that can't really be discerned from what it is.

That's really nice. White on white is a nightmare to light. Was this flash or available light?

@Pookeyhead Thanks. The more I learn about photography the harder it seems to get, and I like that.

OCF bounded of ceiling. Took me write a while to get the shadows I wanted.

Cheers all.

Back