Critique Minor Chord...

Custom build? Can we see the rest of it??

Nice one. You need a larger light source though.

That's a great shot Matt, I like it very much, you could have put an "A" in front of your title to be totally appropriate.:)

George.

Now that has given me a few ideas. As you may gather from the name I have a few basses lurking about that may photograph ok.

Nice pictures by the way. Use it much ??

E minor?

lets see a Bbmin7

Last edited:
@mrtoad I think you'll find it an A minor ;)

ooh...i thought that root was an E
is it an inversion?..the A is above the root with the C on top

keep your thumb behind the neck...:)

as you know i dont play guitar...i was looking at the notes as on a bass...which would mean E A C which doesnt seem to musical

sorry:help:

Last edited:
ooh...i thought that root was an E
is it an inversion?..the A is above the root with the C on top

keep your thumb behind the neck...:)

as you know i dont play guitar...i was looking at the notes as on a bass...which would mean E A C which doesnt seem to musical

sorry:help:

Hahaha, I was only messing with you. It's just a good old fashioned A Minor chord.

If I'm playing open chords I often mute the low E with my thumb, although those are not my hands ;)

It's an F sharp demented minor.

Steve.

one of my favourite chords
when i was learning sax and clarinet my teacher made me learn all the diminished 7ths
he said when you are improvising and cant remember the chord just throw one in...:D
there are only 3 to cover all the keys

when i was learning sax and clarinet my teacher made me learn all the diminished 7ths
he said when you are improvising and cant remember the chord just throw one in...:D
there are only 3 to cover all the keys

The best bit of musical advice I was given was from a friend when I was teaching myself to play mandolin. He said always listen to what you're playing and if it doesn't sound right, slide it up a semitone and you will be back in key.

The other 'rule' I use is for guitar. If you play something wrong, do it again so it sounds as if you were meant to do it.

Steve.

The best bit of musical advice I was given was from a friend when I was teaching myself to play mandolin. He said always listen to what you're playing and if it doesn't sound right, slide it up a semitone and you will be back in key.

The other 'rule' I use is for guitar. If you play something wrong, do it again so it sounds as if you were meant to do it.

Steve.

:D whacko

if it feels right it is right

Back