Mist Over Stroud B&W

Edit My Images
No
A shot on the outskirts of stroud this morning now that the dusty haze has finally given way to more interesting mist...

cWjAFaW.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. I'd love to see the colour version of this, if you have it? The lighting is awesome and Stroud is a great location, on my list to shoot as it's local to me (about 20 minutes away).

Another shot from this morning on the other side of that valley...

CTUdiPz.jpg

Last edited:
damian davis said:
Very nice. I'd love to see the colour version of this, if you have it? The lighting is awesome and Stroud is a great location, on my list to shoot as it's local to me (about 20 minutes away).

I might try a colour version but there wasn't a great deal of colour to the light that morning and the contrast needed to be pushed on the sun beams, just seemed better suited to a more relaxing monochrome to me. Here's a colour vesrion of the second shot

b6TzLCr.jpg

If your in the area I could direction you to the location, very close to the centre of Stroud(only a few of mins walk from my house) in the valley infront of Hawkwood collage, tends to build up a good deal of mist in the mornings this time of year.

Last edited:
Like the second shot very much, and I have to say it looks SO much better in colour.

Great shots, I do prefer the colour one aswel!

Unfortuinately the first shot would need some pretty heavy processing to look like the second as a colour image, all I did to that was some slight contrast boost on the grass and a small about of warming to the colour of the light beams on the left hand side to match the right.

Last edited:
Back