Misty Winnats Pass Sunrise Sort Of

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Well that's what me and a mate set of for sunday morning got there at 5am was already a covering of mist
the sun was making a break through then a total mist out so this was the best I could do any C+C always welcome

A Misty Winnat`s Pass by RD400e, on Flickr

this was a while later no sun so packed up and head for the roaches

A Misty Winnat`s Pass by RD400e, on Flickr

Last edited:
Very very nice Michael, love the subtleness of these, I'm a lover of mist in landscape photography. Superb captures..! I love the first one, nice work.

regards;
Peter

Second is good, I like the atmosphere, though I'd crop from the bottom to remove the bits of grass in the bottom left.
First looks garishly over processed with some strong halo's. The PP lets down what is a great image waiting to be shown. Composition and light are spot on.

Second is good, I like the atmosphere, though I'd crop from the bottom to remove the bits of grass in the bottom left.
First looks garishly over processed with some strong halo's. The PP lets down what is a great image waiting to be shown. Composition and light are spot on.
Agree, this wants setting aside and spend more time at some point.
It needs some careful selective work but could be stunning.

Looks like you really enjoyed the day. That's what it's all about for ME. I'm useless at PP and can change my mind a day later. Need a course on Lightroom.
Bet you remember the day for a long time to come. I think more about the experience of taking a shot than what happens to come "out" of the process.

Thanks for the feedback but I`am not the greatest at PP I used photomatix pro 4 to hdr them then finished off in photoshop 11
may go back to it later and try to make a better job of it if I can

As said before. Some lovely light in both shots and they have great potential.

Personally I would not bother with the Photomatix and just edit them PS 11. Its so so easy to go OTT with Photomatix and both these shots will probably work really well with minimal editing due to the nice light you've captured.

Back