Mixture Of Car & Girl!

Like the first 2 :), looks like you've found a suitable location and put some thought into these.

Wondering if moving the car back a bit and swinging the front towards the camera would bring more light to the bonnet, and also get it separated from the pillar a touch.

3 I like too, nice focus on the wheel and the car looks well prepared.

4 suffers with the bonnet in the dark too. If that was a person, framed that close to the edge, looking out of frame, it would be unconventional.... Presume the same guidelines would apply to cars as well.

Last im guessing you're trying to show a modded car still able to blend in on the streets. I'd say iu blends in too well though.

Vignette on all is to strong for me, especially with the subject so close to the edges.

Keep at it. (y)

I like the first 3, although the processing seems a bit heavy handed in 2, and particularly 3, to the point where 3 looks grainy and soft.

4&5 don't do anything for me I'm afraid, lighting is all wrong and the composition of 5 makes it look like the camera went off in your hand whilst at hip height.

Looks like a lot of effort went into preparing the car, which is great, but I'm guessing the nearside door has been painted at some point because it looks quite a different shade to the rest of the side of the car. Not a lot you can do to fix it, but possibly be mindful when composing pictures that it might not be it's 'best side'.

Back