Modified Corsa

Marcos James

I've Got Orsum Mates..
Name
Marcos James
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a shoot on Saturday for a local lad with a modified Corsa. Weather wasn't brilliant so we spent a lot of the time dodging the showers. Let me know what you think of the pics even if the car isn't to your taste.

32237_1444263908722_1296858950_31220561_188796_n.jpg

30889_1443829497862_1296858950_31219428_6016373_n.jpg

30889_1443829417860_1296858950_31219427_8005754_n.jpg

28937_1443576691542_1296858950_31218885_6948222_n.jpg

28937_1443576571539_1296858950_31218882_4833967_n.jpg

28937_1443576531538_1296858950_31218881_8036456_n.jpg

Not my cup of cocoa, but good shots :D

Agreed not my cup of tea but cracking shots!

My only C&C would be to remove the car keys in no3 before shooting :)

Dave

My only C&C would be to remove the car keys in no3 before shooting :)

Dave

I don't think the engine will run with the keys out :LOL:
(looks like it's idling a bit high too).

My favourite shot would have to be #5 Marcos - I like the way the lines in the roller shutter lead in to the car making for a well composed shot.

I do like the #1 but something looks a little 'unnatural' about the shaddow on the floor - almost as though you've squashed it in PS to squeeze it into the frame? Plus I can see some background but it's neither here nor there - it either needs to be brighter to make out a bit of detail or darker to completely remove it.

DB

Really Like No2,the white lines on the road,the strip lights and and the black/silver on the bonnet all make this one for me

#2 for me. Car looks like its frowning in a 'get out of the way' kinda way :)

All good shots though (y)

Number 2 for me...... attention to detail, placing that car dead centre to everything...... almost looks like youve cloned left to right side (vice Versa)..... (y)

fantastic shots - love everything about #2 but especially the white lines and the lights on the ceiling. quite like the car, too!

loving the reflection in #1 - did you park it on something shiny, or is it PP?

(you've also inspired me to try and take some decent pics of my own car next time i have a day off - thank you :D)

Yep, I'd say you've got an eye for a good shot, but that car is really bloody awful.

Go down to the most expensive car showroom you can find and borrow a decent car and get some pics of that in the same environment, you'd be on a winner!!!!

No seriously they're very good pics

Nice set and might give Matt Sayle some ideas to improve his pink mobile. ::):

Not my cup of cocoa, but good shots
Cheers (y)
My only C&C would be to remove the car keys in no3 before shooting
Dave
I wanted the lights on, so he insisted the engine was running.
I don't think the engine will run with the keys out
(looks like it's idling a bit high too).
It was running a bit rich tbh
God that corsa looks like it belongs in 2002......2fast 2 corsa anyone?
However pics are good i really like the 1st. shot
Cheers (y)
My favourite shot would have to be #5 Marcos - I like the way the lines in the roller shutter lead in to the car making for a well composed shot.

I do like the #1 but something looks a little 'unnatural' about the shadow on the floor - almost as though you've squashed it in PS to squeeze it into the frame? Plus I can see some background but it's neither here nor there - it either needs to be brighter to make out a bit of detail or darker to completely remove it.
Cheers for the detail Dave, I was unsure myself on #1 tbh.
Really Like No2,the white lines on the road,the strip lights and and the black/silver on the bonnet all make this one for me
Thanks Tim, I'll be honest and say I set the car up on the white lines but the lights in the ceiling were a coincidence.
great shots very clever placement in no 2.
Thanx, as above.
#2 for me. Car looks like its frowning in a 'get out of the way' kinda way
All good shots though
Thanx. (y)
Number 2 for me...... attention to detail, placing that car dead centre to everything...... almost looks like youve cloned left to right side (vice Versa).....
It is very symetrical which is what I aimed for but as said above the lights were just lucky.
fantastic shots - love everything about #2 but especially the white lines and the lights on the ceiling. quite like the car, too!
loving the reflection in #1 - did you park it on something shiny, or is it PP?
(you've also inspired me to try and take some decent pics of my own car next time i have a day off - thank you
#1 is PP'ed. Thanx.
Not really into car mods but these are really good, makes me want to have a bash
Get out there and get some shots done. Thanx for the compliments.
Yep, I'd say you've got an eye for a good shot, but that car is really bloody awful.
Go down to the most expensive car showroom you can find and borrow a decent car and get some pics of that in the same environment, you'd be on a winner!!!!
No seriously they're very good pics
Going down the local garage and borrowing a car won't pay the bills though. Cheers for the comments on the pics.
Nice set and might give Matt Sayle some ideas to improve his pink mobile.
Cheers. Now you are taking the P***, how much PP do you think will be needed then? ;)

They all seem too dark to me, but the it looks as if you will use a bit of flash and have too bright spots. Silver cars are very very easy to light, so you have room to improve there.

Also, your composition is very boring. When someone is tilting their camera, you know that they have run out of ideas!

Everyone has room for improvement. ;) The tilted shot was actually taken whilst we were sheltering from the rain and was one of the first shots of the day, that's probably why the rest turned out *****.

Really like the symmetry in shot 2.

Thanks
Cheers

Back