Moelwyn sunrise

You Lucky Bu66er Rory! Wish my trip to work looked like that;)
As always lovely shot... I take it thats straight out of the camera then? Either that or high speed processing!
Love the shot, i especially like the light just clipping the grasses in the foreground thats lovely, nice texture in the stone wall... And i just love the light brushing over the white capped peaks. That with the great subtle pinks in the clouds, cracking.

Well exposed love this shot
Nice one Rory

You Lucky Bu66er Rory! Wish my trip to work looked like that;)
As always lovely shot... I take it thats straight out of the camera then? Either that or high speed processing!
Love the shot, i especially like the light just clipping the grasses in the foreground thats lovely, nice texture in the stone wall... And i just love the light brushing over the white capped peaks. That with the great subtle pinks in the clouds, cracking.

Well exposed love this shot
Nice one Rory
many thanks for the comment. I'm sat in a lovely hotel in the middle of Birmingham looking at views of the new John Lewis shop being built......chalk and cheese to this morning's view :)

It was virtually straight out of the camera as I was waiting on my lift. I had been waiting for a few weeks for these conditions. My next opportunity is wednesday or thursday morning. Cheers. Rory

many thanks for the comment. I'm sat in a lovely hotel in the middle of Birmingham looking at views of the new John Lewis shop being built......chalk and cheese to this morning's view :)

It was virtually straight out of the camera as I was waiting on my lift. I had been waiting for a few weeks for these conditions. My next opportunity is wednesday or thursday morning. Cheers. Rory
I know how you feel Rory! I drive into London every day, up from the South and see these excellent sunrises and sunsets hhuummfff! when the timings are right with my trips sometimes i stop of and get a shot or two.
You timed this one just right anyhow!
Cheers Mate

Great image, colours really jump out that this is dawn, well conceived composition too!

Yes lovely, I think they are pictures of yours I have seen from here before but taken with a longer lens looking towards the dam.

Back