Mollie the Boxer - Sadly missed

Lovely girl!

If you want to show the photo instead of linking to the complete flickr page, try this:

above the photo in flickr, click on Actions/View all sizes.
Then choose the appropriate size, ie, Medium 640

Then right click on the photo and choose Copy image address.

then, in your post on here, click the little box above that shows a landscape and enter post that url into the space provided.

That should show the pictures inside your thread.

Hope that helps, ..... and welcome!! (y)

Tried that, went to view sizes, right clicked image, not given the option to copy image address.
Sorry for being dumb.

That doesn't work anymore on flickr. When the picture is brought up on your photostream click the 'Share This' tab above it then selectthe size you want in the drop down box. Once selected click on 'Grab the HTML/BBCode' select whichever you need BBcode or html (Use BBcode for this forum, in fact most forums support this) then copy the code and paste into your forum post. Et Voila! done. (y)

addendum: Beat me to it Dervish99 by being more succinct.:razz::LOL:

Last edited:
Ahh got it now, thank you.

Hi there, first time poster, appreciate any critique/advice.
Be brutal.

Im afraid I haven't it in me to criticise & be brutal with such a pictures of a lovely girl. Reminds me of my White Boxer (long gone :( ) Like the pictures - she looks noble.

Thanks Stowitbelow and TinaC, yes she was a lovely girl but unfortunately with problems (deaf and heart) and sadly passed away last Otcober.:(

Last edited:
Back