More Brands Gp BSB

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a lovely day out at Brands on Saturday catching and chatting to fellow TP's and managed to get a few of shots of some motorbikes that where flying round the track.

190714001-62.jpg

190714001-103.jpg

190714001-148.jpg

190714001-405.jpg

190714001-422.jpg

190714001-506.jpg

A few more yet....

Last edited:
You've not lost your touch, Graham, excellent work.

Very hard to pick favourites but will go with 3,8 and 10.

Naw, will go for the stare, for a wee change;)

Another set where Flickr is rendering the images badly/weirdly on this page.

I was looking at these thinking "this is Graham, I expect better from him!" but its Flickr mangling them :(

Click through to the actual image and POW! Its Graham back on target again.

#3 for me - shadows, speed, lovely paint job, slight lift outta Stirlings - I love that angle.

Another set where Flickr is rendering the images badly/weirdly on this page.

I was looking at these thinking "this is Graham, I expect better from him!" but its Flickr mangling them :(

Click through to the actual image and POW! Its Graham back on target again.

#3 for me - shadows, speed, lovely paint job, slight lift outta Stirlings - I love that angle.

Thanks Andy.
Strange, happened with the last set I now recall - hosted them on smugmug now do they look better?

Looks better to me graham. I reckon Flickr are playing silly buggers to drive traffic to their site by degrading the hot linked images...

#1 & #3 for me Graham, great shots, love the bikes set against the dark background.

Great set as usual Graham, 1, 3 and 10 for me.

Cheers Dex

#1 & #3 for me Graham, great shots, love the bikes set against the dark background.

Thanks Neil, not a fab of shooting in bright sunlight but works well in these circumstances.

Never got a name he was shooting at Sheene Curve Sat Quali I think you came up and spoke to him during lunch

That would be Paul of Paulshaz fame from here, but he doesnt get on here so much these days and you right he a really nice bloke. Must of been giving him that tenner I owed for saying nice things about me.
You should have said hello Gaz.

Cheers Dex

Thanks Neil, not a fab of shooting in bright sunlight but works well in these circumstances.

That would be Paul of Paulshaz fame from here, but he doesnt get on here so much these days and you right he a really nice bloke. Must of been giving him that tenner I owed for saying nice things about me.
You should have said hello Gaz.

Never new it was you Graham only when Paul spoke of you afterwoods

Back