More BSB.. last ones I Promise

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
After hours of going through my shots. have whittled them down to my best 5 to show on here.
Have really enjoyed shooting these and cant wait for another motorsport event.
img_9700.jpg

img_9739.jpg

img_9891.jpg

img_9914.jpg

img_9517.jpg

3rd & 4th shots are nice, they show the incredible lean angles the bikes go to.

Lovely set, your panning technique is spot on. Only thing I would say is some of them are very tightly cropped particularly 4 and 5 and they might benefit from a little bit of space for thr bikes to 'move' into.

Lovely set, your panning technique is spot on. Only thing I would say is some of them are very tightly cropped particularly 4 and 5 and they might benefit from a little bit of space for thr bikes to 'move' into.

thanks for the pointer..
I always crop to the right size for a 10" x 8"
and there was quite a bit that i didnt want in the shot.
I think also that i was so imressed with how the shots came out that i wanted to show off the riders.
Point taken though and will remember that next time.
Thanks

thanks for the pointer..
I always crop to the right size for a 10" x 8"
and there was quite a bit that i didnt want in the shot.
I think also that i was so imressed with how the shots came out that i wanted to show off the riders.
Point taken though and will remember that next time.
Thanks

Thats something I've only just noticed actually, your backgrounds are very clean in terms of no marshals in dodgy bright coats dragging the focus of the rider etc. takes that bit extra effort to get the bikes right and the backgrounds!

lol I best make a better job of processing then.
Shame I didnt stick around for the actual race, but time was getting on and with nearly a 2 hour drive ahead of us and kids needing to get up for school......
The life eh?

lol I best make a better job of processing then.
Shame I didnt stick around for the actual race, but time was getting on and with nearly a 2 hour drive ahead of us and kids needing to get up for school......
The life eh?

He had too race, pack up and drive back to cheshire and then be in school the next day :D Lol I have got this too look forward too, the kids that is!

Back