More from the beach

Thanks all for the comments.

The 1st is great but with colours like this why go b&w

Steve the second shot was taken much later and did not have the same colours but that does get away from the fact I felt that it would work in mono. They probably should not have been posted in the same thread.

Love the first one Alf.

I dream of sunrises/sunsets with these sort of colours. Unfortunately when your limited on time these sort of things only come along once in a blue moon when you actually have a camera in your hands lol

Love the first one Alf.

I dream of sunrises/sunsets with these sort of colours. Unfortunately when your limited on time these sort of things only come along once in a blue moon when you actually have a camera in your hands lol

Rich
I know your pain I see the sun rise when I am work on Night shift or Morning shift. I see the sun set when I am on Afternoon shift and I can see the hills or the sea it is terrible.

Luckily I live close to the sea and to the hills as well so I do get to shoot some of them.

A brace of belters Alf! as above the colours in the No1 are cracking. Why waste an opportunity because the colours washed out and your there, go B&W ... i like your style!
Well Done

A brace of belters Alf! as above the colours in the No1 are cracking. Why waste an opportunity because the colours washed out and your there, go B&W ... i like your style!
Well Done

Thanks Steve glad you like them.

great series, but the color in the first one is stunning. well done!

Thanks Cullin.

Very, very nice. I like them both. Beautiful colors on first picture!

Back