More Lego Ice Bucket Action

:LOL::LOL: Love the look on his face in the second.

Thanks. :)
I think Lego producing heads for their people with multiple expressions is a great boon for legography. (y)

Awesome, just bloody awesome!!!! Laughed my wotsit off!

Great concept, and I love the attention to detail (the discarded clothes, the wet kitchen roll and the policeman looking on not sure if he should be arresting somebody).

I think you could take this one step further though and try and show the water being poured over the head.

An idea on how to do this would be to drill a hole in the back of the "bucket", and put a straw through it. Next pour water through the straw (being careful not to move anything) and take the shot. Capture another shot without the straw in frame (you'll need to have the camera fixed for this) then use photoshop (or similar) to merge the layers and mask out the straw.

Just an idea, and there is probably a better way, but that's the first thing I came up with...

I think you can get away with increasing exposure a stop too.

Hahahaha great shots, kids toys are great used in this way!

Hahaha that is brilliant!

@TimmyG , thank you for your input, having a proper splash would definitely have improved the image, however, since the shoot was done during a quiet period at work, I was severely constrained as to how much water I could actually throw around. The lightly dampened paper towel was an attempt to "infer" a soaking without actually delivering one.

The smiling cop is the bullying, sadistic, "Bad Cop" from the Lego Movie, who I decided would be more than happy to see Emmet take a bucket of icy water.

Good stuff. Very clever. Agree with having a go at capturing the water being poured. Also I cannot help my eyes drifting to the gap in the wood on the second picture. The lighting could do with a bit more of a pop!

Keep up the good ideas

Back