AAAA9912.jpg

AAAA9885.jpg

AAAA9836-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Critique very welcome :)

Martin.

You've certainly made the most of the rain there!

#1 is stonking!

The red ferrari in the second batch is also fantastic - the reflection in the wet track is sublime.

Lastly, the pitlane shot - love it!

I am really looking forward to the GT at Brands :D

Wonderful shots, love them; I especially love the reflection of light in the rain :clap:

Poor beaten up Ferrari!

Some nice action, well done for sticking it alot of people wouldnt have., but the rain can add some nice effects.

Hi, love the photos my favs have to be 4,8 and 9
I like the reflection in the rain in number 8 and i love the spray in 9. well done for sticking it out in the rain.

That looks like an expensive weekend for some of the teams! They are all really good, i like them all. I am so jealous of you. You get to go to monza to photograph GT cars, with a DSLR AND you own a Noble!!!

I'm trying to comment on them to help you out but all I can say is that I love every shot.

My fav is the Ford GT in the 1st shot though.

did you have accreditation? if so i probably bumped into you. If not then you have a bloody long lens :)

Sadly Monza is poor for spectators. I have been there as one and I would say it's even worse than Silverstone for photos.

Unless you're happy to sit in a grandstand all day...

Welcome to the FIA's ideal of motorsport.

Of course your other choice they fully endorse is a corporate hospitality box.

What's wrong with Monza? It's the nature of the place that it's maybe not ideal for spectactors or photographers, but at least it provides spectacular racing!

What's wrong with Monza? It's the nature of the place that it's maybe not ideal for spectactors or photographers, but at least it provides spectacular racing!

true, but you can only see it when its on TV.
Sundays F3 race was apparently brilliant, but i didnt have a clue what was going on as in most places you can only see a little bit of the track.

i'm going to petition them to re-enstate the oval.. that circuit must have been utterly bonkers

I went to see the F1 in 2006. Due to its setting inside a large park it means getting around is tricky as well as only ever having a limited view of parts of the circuit.

What I can't understand is why there is such a big thing about Silverstone being poor (from Bernie and the FIA). Having been to Monza and Nurburgring before I would say both are worse in terms of facilities and actual spectator satisfaction.

Monza has a much better atmosphere than Silverstone though. Maybe it's just me that likes it, but as far as viewing goes, I don't think it's any worse than Silverstone, Spa, or plenty of other tracks.

unfortunatly the FIA GT race didnt give us much chance to savour an atmosphere as it was on the same day that inter milan won serie a, so no one was at the circuit, they were all watching tv

was good fun joining in the celebrations in the city, though ;)

Back