More of Stacey

Name
John Larson
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are some more of stacey that I took last weekend I hope you like them. comments welcome please

P2224201-1.jpg

P2224220.jpg

P2224232.jpg

4 This one I was wanting something new, not great I know but I know what I am looking for.

P2224259.jpg

Last edited:
Reckon you've got a lovely model there, grumpy, You've brought out a great smile and she looks very relaxed.

Just a couple of constructives I hope... 1 needs to be pin sharp on the eyes and it just misses the sweet focus. Also, most of them would, I think, benefit from some softer light... particularly 3 with the sharply defined shadow from the on camera flash, some diffusion or bounce would help but taking it off camera would be even better if possible. HTH :)

Reckon you've got a lovely model there, grumpy, You've brought out a great smile and she looks very relaxed.

Just a couple of constructives I hope... 1 needs to be pin sharp on the eyes and it just misses the sweet focus. Also, most of them would, I think, benefit from some softer light... particularly 3 with the sharply defined shadow from the on camera flash, some diffusion or bounce would help but taking it off camera would be even better if possible. HTH :)

Thanks for the pointers Flashman I will try again (y)

Back