More of the eagle

Edit My Images
Yes
This bird is so photogenic - sat for ages waiting for me to get my act together! I have cropped in a little and cloned out some barbed wire from the bottom left as it distracted my eye. Seconds later he had his wings in the air which is the shot in my other post. (http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=10427)

DSC_3443-01.jpg

I am gutted at this one as everything except the face was in focus. But still shows how precise they are with wing tips only an inch off the grass.

hunting2.jpg

Levels need a bit of tweaking in the first one, but otherwise I love it! Thanks for sharing! (y)

Wow. Fantastic bird mate. I never knew they flew almost touching the ground like that.

Very majestic arent they?

I feel your pain about the second shot. I too have had images like it and its quite frustrating.
Apart from the focus, you've nailed everything else, so if it was my shot I would be pleased with that :) And certainly be able to approach it again with experience and learned eyes ;)

I am gutted at this one as everything except the face was in focus. But still shows how precise they are with wing tips only an inch off the grass.
I'm sure you can recover it enough to make a very good web image. Had a quick go to give you the idea. Blur background, tweak levels, selectively sharpen face and then sharpen the whole thing. Its pretty straightforward to clone out the jess too.
I'm sure you can make a much better job from the original though.

bobr---eagle.jpg

Back