more than likely a scam, but.....

What about the option to pay by Paypal? Or Visa? :shrug:

Just because a seller accepts WU doesn't make them a scammer ;)

I will wager that the Paypal is not linked to the purchase, done as a private sale, and that an attempt to pay by Visa will put you through the PayPal route.

They also accept Moneygram, which is another similar to Western Union.

Paypal Email Account: Info@GoodElectronicsShop.com
Attention: For protecting customer"s benefit and avoiding risk or fraudulent transaction, we carefully check each and every Paypal payment to ensure we do not accept payments from stolen credit cards or hijacked Paypal accounts. When we receive a Paypal payment, we will contact with customer via email to confirm the payment and orders. More detailed about protecting your Paypal payment, please refer to here - Paypal Payment Verify

There you go Flash, they will e-mail to ask what you ordered, any legitimate Paypal transaction does that automatically.

A £1750 camera for £1150 is also a good indicator.

Attention: For protecting customer"s benefit and avoiding risk or fraudulent transaction, we carefully check each and every Paypal payment to ensure we do not accept payments from stolen credit cards or hijacked Paypal accounts. When we receive a Paypal payment, we will contact with customer via email to confirm the payment and orders. More detailed about protecting your Paypal payment, please refer to here - Paypal Payment Verify

There you go Flash, they will e-mail to ask what you ordered, any legitimate Paypal transaction does that automatically.

£1150 + all the taxes, dosent make it that great a deal.

£1150 + all the taxes, dosent make it that great a deal.

They say that is the price you will pay, they can say what they like I doubt that you would ever see the goods, Paypal is only available to VIP member, preferred payment methods under 5000$ are BT, Western Union or Moneygram.

Do you think its legitimate.

Personally I think it is a scam, however, the above text doesn't prove that. All that could mean is that the seller will email the buyer and doublecheck whether they placed the order.

Paypal, have never emailed me to ask what I've bought, all I've ever received from Paypal is a payment confirmation......

Personally I think it is a scam, however, the above text doesn't prove that. All that could mean is that the seller will email the buyer and doublecheck whether they placed the order.

Paypal, have never emailed me to ask what I've bought, all I've ever received from Paypal is a payment confirmation......

It is done so Paypal have no actual record of the purchase, only a money transaction, therefore if it goes pear shape there is no paypal protection, as in Paypals eyes there was no sale of any goods.

However reading the FAQ's it does not appear they will allow Paypal for under $5000 or VIP members only, but it gets cloudy to say the least, and I have no intention of placing an order to prove or disprove a point :)

I have no intention of placing an order to prove or disprove a point :)

Aww....go on, go on, go on :LOL:

747243367_l.jpg

Back