More views from my Landrover

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
They are pleasing images Les

Summer can equal extreme light and shadows ……. this is evident particularly in the first two images

You can try reducing both in LR or PS and that may be effective particularly in the first image …… but I always find that if you over do it you loose some of the impression in the original image

They are pleasing images Les

Summer can equal extreme light and shadows ……. this is evident particularly in the first two images

You can try reducing both in LR or PS and that may be effective particularly in the first image …… but I always find that if you over do it you loose some of the impression in the original image

Thank you Bill, you're right of course - I try to avoid PP if possible

Les ;)

Nice set of images. I like the 2nd with the 'golden' light and the fact the deer is looking away from the camera. Mmmm, a Landrover as a hide, I like that idea:)

Nice set of images. I like the 2nd with the 'golden' light and the fact the deer is looking away from the camera. Mmmm, a Landrover as a hide, I like that idea:)

Thank you Mulch, I use a land-rover as part of my job and the deer seem used to seeing it around and do come in quite close so long as I make no sudden movements

Les ;)

Lighting/colour & focus in #2 is great. Nice pose in #1 but has a strong yellow/green cast to it.

I just noticed that here's a PP'd version- Thanks for the comments

Les

Back