Moschatel

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Thanks Matt, yeah know what you mean about the leaf, I was balanced precariously on a banking and missed the nettle leaf being in shot, also I wanted to get the whole plant in shot

For such a rare plant, I know they dont look much but thought they would raise some interest :( ah well not as exciting to see as they are to find I was well chuffed (y)

Thanks Matt, yeah know what you mean about the leaf, I was balanced precariously on a banking and missed the nettle leaf being in shot, also I wanted to get the whole plant in shot

I can see what you mean about keeping the entire plant in frame (y)

Matt

:LOL::LOL::LOL: is it that bad :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Its not bad at all, it is a lovely little thing, nice and vibrant.
Though its a herb I'm not quite sure this one is edible, there is however, another hollowroot which is a vegetable used in chinese cooking.

Both great shots but I'm edging towards #1. You did well to spot it and then to be able to get such a good shot of it.

You have inspired me to get out into my local woods to look for some specimens to photograph!:)

A couple of nice shots Dave. Not an easy subject to spot let alone photograph, you did well. They smell of musk in the evening when the dew comes down. I found some of these at the enterance to Sunny Mount In amongst the Saxifrage.

Last edited:
Thanks Gary, Ive not seen them in Sunny Mount, but then Ive not been in there for a few months, I'll have a look next time I there, which side were they on?

On the right about 20ft in and about 2ft from the edge of the path. But that was towards the end of march

Back