Critique Mother of my baby

Name
Marco
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,
Haven't posted for a while, been slacking a bit.
I am a daddy to be and I took a few pregnancy shots of my other half the other day, hope you like them, any CC welcome.
Thanks

I like 1, this is my favourite type of mono, not sure about the position of her head as you can't really see her face, perhaps looking a little higher.

2 doesn't really work for me, although as a recent dad I understand the idea!

3 I love, is this a real reflection or photoshop trickery:), either way it works for me!

I like 1, this is my favourite type of mono, not sure about the position of her head as you can't really see her face, perhaps looking a little higher.

2 doesn't really work for me, although as a recent dad I understand the idea!

3 I love, is this a real reflection or photoshop trickery:), either way it works for me!

Thank you for your feedback alan72 :) In the first one I did have another shot of my OH with more of her face showing but she liked this one better… (they're always right, just agree :p )

In the last one, it is PP not a real reflection but I'm glad it works :)

Nice set and I really like the lighting and mood. The reflection works really well, but the only thing for me, the reflection looks too sharp and distracts my eye from the main image, Maybe a little softening or reduce the exposure of the background reflection a smidge :)

Nice set and I really like the lighting and mood. The reflection works really well, but the only thing for me, the reflection looks too sharp and distracts my eye from the main image, Maybe a little softening or reduce the exposure of the background reflection a smidge :)

Thanks Chris! :) glad you like it. Yes mate I should soften the reflection a bit.

Back