Moto gp sat and sun

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to "donnington" (sorry couldn't resist) for the weekend had a great time and didnt struggle to get out at the end (y)
Anyway heres my average attempt most are take at Mcleans and through the fence using the bigma and 40d. All c+c welcome (y)

125 winner Scott Reading

Rossi and Danny

Lorenzo

Edwards

Hiroshi Aoyama

And last but not least Randy Momola, with some lucky git on the back (y)

Last edited:
Great set of shots. Nice one of Redding. I didn't get one of him, that turned out anywhere near decent. Like the 2 waving shots. You must have been right next to the fence.

Glad you found the car park OK. It took us 30 mins just to get out of the circuit!! 1000's of people trying to get out of 2 single person width gates :( And then another 1.5 hours to get out of the car park :annoyed:

Thanks for the comments so far. It didnt take us long to get out at all left the circuit just after moto gp race at about 4 ish we were home in scotland after a 5 hour drive and half hour stop at about 10. From leaving the track to getting on to the A50 only took us about half an hour

Yep, we left after the manin race too.
BTW, the #4 RedBull KTM is Hiroshi Aoyama, according to the Moto GP website

Last edited:
Not bad at all!

Think the one of Redding shot is the winner here - a pretty good head down action shot and of the hero of the day draped in the Union Flag. Definitely bankable.

Excellent series of shots indeed as it's not the easiest place to photograph with fences nearly everywhere close.
The shot of Scott Reading is a real gem as it was 1986 when we had a Brit winner on the mainland in any GP class!!!!

Back