TAP_5829+copy.jpg

TAP_5841+copy.jpg

TAP_5859+copy.jpg

TAP_5914+copy.jpg

TAP_5862+copy.jpg

Rest are here

http://www.imagesbysw.com/gallery/v/Moto+GP/Sunday/

Not as good as your Saturday shots...

All a bit soft, except maybe the 'zuki...

One of the problems of trying to take photos on race day at a stupidly popular event... :(

why not outta interested, i so badly wanted go, and was planning to upto the last bsb event at snet.

but agree there a tad soft

took ages to get out (4 hours), the track was over ran once stoner past on his final lap which spoilt it and it was poorly organised. they called security to kick a few of us out of the carridge on friday to claiming it was for VIP's and it didnt get used

Arh i see, bit of bum, sounds like staying home for race day was the better option if i had have fallen asleep while they where doing the grid walk, but that sounds like Don(n)ington lol

took ages to get out (4 hours), the track was over ran once stoner past on his final lap which spoilt it and it was poorly organised. they called security to kick a few of us out of the carridge on friday to claiming it was for VIP's and it didnt get used

Yeah, all those idiots on the track at the end did spoil it a bit. Didn't get to see the riders come round on their victory lap :( I thought we had it bad, taking us a total of 2 hours to get out.

4 hours to get out is horrendous. when we went in 2000 it took us 2 hours and we vowed not to go on raceday again. that may be one of the reasons why dorna are considering silverstone. the track invasion at the end irritated me too as you know their response will be to put event bigger fencing up which will make it even harder to get good shots!

all of the pictures you have put up are well captured and framed, although some look a bit soft. where were sundays taken from? into the essess?

just next to the bridge at the bottom

i hope it does go to silverstone in all honsty as sunday was pants

Staying at home for race is nearly always the best option in my opinion!

Well, assuming:

a) you haven't got a media pass
b) you are actually interested in the racing (which I am!!)

Staying at home for race is nearly always the best option in my opinion!

Well, assuming:

a) you haven't got a media pass
b) you are actually interested in the racing (which I am!!)

I normally love the atmosphere in the paddock on a bsb weekend, its not just about the racing. Although tbh all i am interesting in doing right now is sleeping for the next 9months lol

That's quite interesting, as I have found it to be hit and miss whether the carriage is open or not, shame they kicked you out.

Definately think the Moto GP is too big an event for Donington to handle, Silverstone is really the only circuit in the country which can handle the likes of events such as this and the F1.

i didnt mind moving it was the principle behind it, they claimed they needed to setup and for it to be used for VIP's but it was empty all day

Back