Mount Fuji

Lovely scene, probably wrong forum though as it's 'Talk' :)

Can you move it for me gramps ???
Only mods Neil, I've reported it so a mod will no doubt be along soon and you'll get a better response to the post :)

Like I said in your other thread Neil, stunning shot.

For me Fuji is too far to the right and there is really bad vertical banding in the middle and, as ST4 said, I think the exposure is too dark.

For me Fuji is too far to the right and there is really bad vertical banding in the middle and, as ST4 said, I think the exposure is too dark.
I wanted to move Fuji more to the left as well but I didn't want to show the next door neighbours nickers that was hanging on there hotel room balcony :(

Were they fancy ones? If so include em! :D

As said, a little further into the frame would have helped no end but sometimes you gotta work with what you got so all in all, with a lift of exposure it will be a great reminder of what you saw!

Wow, what a location! That must of been truly captivating to watch the fog roll in like that. Good capture, and I think the re-edit is much better. Only slight criticism is it could possibly be a little sharper maybe? I'd be happy if I'd of taken that though (y)

Back