Mountainscapes

Name
Mike Nguyen
Edit My Images
Yes
Some images of the mountainous regions, north Vietnam, to share with you:

North Vietnam is characterised by green mountains and valleys...

MML_55.jpg

With little villages dotting around...
MML_52.jpg

The place possesses some of the most stunning landscapes of the whole country:
MML_40.jpg

Home to amazing curves of terraced rice fields...
MML_6_2.jpg

And the many turquoise rivers flowing along the Karst formations...
Daddy_156.jpg

The tribal people, who live the way they have done for centuries...
Daddy_56.jpg

MML_120.jpg

MML_125.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful photos, number four and six are my pick of the bunch :)

Thank you Carl, hope you will like this as well:

MML_2_3.jpg

and also this panoramic shot from the northermost point of Vietnam:

MML_160.jpg

...and the sunlights when it is partly obscured by the cloud. The moment went away so quickly that I was so lucky to get the shot...

mtx9it.jpg

Somewhere down in that gold valley, there's a lady trying to finish her work before heading home...

MML_167.jpg

Anyway, not everyday is a sunny one. I once hit snow (pretty rare, if not once in a blue moon in Vietnam) while riding in the mountain. We were lucky to find a shelter, even though that was not well in time...

trieuson_1_of_1_3.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely images, from what looks like a beautiful country to explore and photograph.......nice.

Really interesting set and love the rice terraces in no4 and 7 , I saw a bit similar in China recenctly but not as impressive as your photos.

Those are stunning. What an amazingly beautiful place.

Andy

Beautiful landscapes there Do, like others I really enjoy looking at the patterns of the rice terraces :)

Great images #4 is my pick, what an experience to see that first hand let alone through the viewfinder. #ALittleEnvious ;-)

Very nice set of documentary travel pictures. I'm a sucker for terraced rice paddies and the last shot from the first post is a cracker. I'd love to get over there and have an explore around. Good work!

Beautiful pictures and an interesting insight to a country I've never seen. I think there's a better photo of No 3 in there somewhere. The trees block out too much of the waterfall to the left and I'd prefer to see more water than trees but maybe you couldn't get closer.

Don't know why I haven't commented before, no 3 is the pick of the bunch as I love those curving lines of the rice fields!

I didn't realise how beautiful a place Vietnam is. A lovely set of photographs.

Very nice set of documentary travel pictures. I'm a sucker for terraced rice paddies and the last shot from the first post is a cracker. I'd love to get over there and have an explore around. Good work!

Thank you Tobers. This is how I go around, on my motorbike. If you do ride, come let me know :)

MML_132.jpg

All really good shots Do - would love to visit one day - has always appeared a beautiful country if somewhat hot and humid for me :)

#4 and #8 are my two favourites. (y)

Back