MPB

That's for deliveries, not collections...

Doh! You're right, more like...

Your Mpb parcel/s will be collected xxxx by DPD between 09:00-18:00 from the following address:

So seems all is good. But I haven't had a slot either from memory.

Last edited:
Re sender details, you don't have to but I always do anyway and take photos of the package.

Re sender details, you don't have to but I always do anyway and take photos of the package.

Good point re: photos of the boxes.

It is two boxes and I did put 2 boxes on the website form and added a note on the pdf invoices (put in each box) stating what is in each box and what is in the other one......and I have labelled the boxes 1 of 2 and 2 of 2.

If more than 1 box does the collection card receipt state the number of parcels?

@mpb.com Zac, please can you offer any insight on the more than one box and DPD receipt stating the number of boxes collected?

Last edited:
The only email from DPD so far says this:-

Your MPB parcel will be collected
TOMORROW
between
09:00 - 18:00

Followed by my home address......what you are showing above is the 'type' I am used to seeing for a delivery (your quote mentioned parcel leaving their depot ;) )

PS I regularly see a DPD van making its deliveries......but does the same van make the collection?
They'll contact you tomorrow with an hour slot. Beware though my slot was 9-10 and he came at 8.15. I was out walking the dog at the time, my missus wasn't impressed by having her beauty sleep disturbed :oops: :$

They'll contact you tomorrow with an hour slot. Beware though my slot was 9-10 and he came at 8.15. I was out walking the dog at the time, my missus wasn't impressed by having her beauty sleep disturbed :oops: :$

Many thanks for the clarification.......looks like I should maybe set the alarm a tad earlier???

Ok

Txt and email ~ parcel to be collected 10:32 to 11:32am.................he came at 10:38am

Two "red tickets" i.e. one per parcel :)

The reference numbers are not yet showing of the DPD Tracking system :thinking: I would have thought that as he scans them onto the van, that would update their main system??? So can only surmise they will show up by the end of the day?

Still at least they are on their way :D

Talking of DPD the number they give you on the small red receipts is 9 digits and according to DPD their tracking numbers are(all?) 14 digits :thinking: so assuming the number on the red card is a tracking number, just where on the DPD system can you actually "track it" ???

Edit ~ found the answer here DPD (UK) - Help
Though when you enter 9 digit code and the post code (MPB postcode ;) ) it throws up an error dialogue box........even though I entered the BN1 8AF their system strips the space between the 1 and the 8 , so you have to, on the page put the space in and heh presto you get the message that they have the parcel and it is due for delivery tomorrow Friday :)

Last edited:
Update

Well, DPD tracking says "Will be delivered today" but I have received an MPB email telling me it has arrived...............though I have replied asking for clarification that they have actually received both of the boxes.

I the email they say 6-7 business days with a clickable link to enter my bank details in readiness for them to send the payment :) NB yet to do that step!

So looking good so far :giggle:

Edit ~ it took some hours but the DPD tracking stated, by their individual tracking numbers, that both parcels were delivered.

Last edited:
First signs of Brexit I've seen on any site, when I click MPB now they tell me they 'detect' that I'm in the 'EU not UK' [I'm in Ireland, across the river basically] and that I need to use their EU site, which runs out of Berlin. Sorry MPB, but only reason I used you at all was because delivery was good and fast from the UK to Ireland, shifting to your German site will mean longer delivery and turn around times in case of any issues. Buh bye I guess. Prices have been terrible for the past while anyway

Back