Mummy and Dragons

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Well Ive been out again today I thought before it got too hot, too late tho.
Changed to my 70-300 for most of these as there is not too much about now, need the range.

No1, mummy spider, Wolf spider maybe ? shes got them on her back and I didnt see them there :(
All the backgrounds are of a natural nature and colour, No wallpaper was harmed in the taking of these shots. :p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:p @Paul Iddon
View attachment 18836
No 2 Just a sheild bug.
View attachment 18837
No 3, One of many Dragons that i saw.
View attachment 18838
No 4, another shield bug, think I nailed the eye this time.
View attachment 18839
No 5 This Dragon looked like a happy chappy.
View attachment 18840

Last edited:
Lmfao.... No wallpaper harmed

Some excellent images here Graham #1/5/2

#3 needs a exposure boost as does #5

#4 though focus is good looks a little soft around the edges a higher aperture would have been better for this shot.

Last edited:
I got on this a little too quick it seems lol.... #7 is awesome great detail in there.

I got on this a little too quick it seems lol.... #7 is awesome great detail in there.
Not really Bryn, I stopped for lunch lol thanks for the comments, I did what I thought was a little boost and sharpen with a little crop where needed on all, Got loads to learn with PP :(:mad:

Not really Bryn, I stopped for lunch lol thanks for the comments, I did what I thought was a little boost and sharpen with a little crop where needed on all, Got loads to learn with PP :(:mad:

Liquid lunch was it Graham? :p:p:p

Back