My 1st pic

First off welcome. I looked at this one for a while trying to decide if I liked the fact that you couldn't tell teh water from the sky. I decided that I really like. I can see this in a nice white matt with a thick black frame around it and I would definitely hang it on my wall. Good capture!

Cheers!

Its definately gonna go on my wall after i have decorated.
matt

I think it's a good shot but a little flat and lifeless on my screen. I don't know what you use for editing but if you can have a play with the levels to see if you can 'perk it up' a bit maybe?

Now what would I rather do, get on with these dam Risk Assessments or stare at your picture :thinking:

Ooops, looks like your picture wins :)

It's strange that there's no definition as to where the water ends or if there's a sky, just those branches isolated with there own reflection. Very much like a piece of abstract art. Yep, I like this, ohh and welcome to the group :wave:

Nice first pic! Hello :wave:

I tried editing this one and had a lot of fun with warming and cooling filters - you can take this image in a number of directions, even to match the colour scheme in your house (y)

thats a cracker, so very simple but works a treat

oh no not another Matty!

might have to call you mo!

nice first shot too

welcome to TP!

Back