My 306, C+C

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
Yes
Cleaned the car earlier so i thought i'd go out and try shooting some pics of it.
Not entirely happy with them, I found i was getting better photos using my 70-300 rather than 18-50, but i'd shot most with the 18-50.
C+C please :)

2433903909_835056e1ee.jpg

2433904817_d9aa742f19.jpg

2433905435_3f54ae977e.jpg

2433905909_58369d23a4.jpg

2433906589_afa19532c6.jpg

2433907241_0a17269079.jpg

the best of the lot is #3, the low viewpoint always works with this type of shot :)

Well you've got enough shots now to sell it in Autotrader :D

Sorry, couldn't resist!

the best of the lot is #3, the low viewpoint always works with this type of shot :)

I'd echo this, but I have a couple of suggestions too...

1. Try filling the frame more, this especially suits the 306 (from experience).

2. The 'turned wheel' works when shooting on to it, but reversed it doesn't look fantastic, as it gives the car an odd postur (for example photo #2 uses it best, whereas as the last photo does not).

3. It might be worth thinking about using Photoshop or similar to remove the digits from your number plates when posting photos in a public place.

Apart from that, very nice car - is it a HDi? Plus, I like the coloured engine/cam cover. :)

Removing the plates ruins it. Makes it look too fake. Also if somebody wants to steal my plate they could do so by just seeing it parked in the street so it doesn't make any difference really.

Yeh it's a Hdi :)

Well, I suppose, but everytime I've posted up car pics, I tend to remove some (not all) letters, just to be on the safe side. If someone wants to clone your plate from seeing it in the street then theres not much you can do, but when showing off the pictures you can take steps to safe guard yourself - thats all I'm saying. :)

Do you have anymore to share with us, 306's pics are always nice to see. :)

I think one main fault is that you've parked the car then snapped away. try and change the angle of the front wheels to suit the shot your taking. a picture of the tyre tread is not as appealing as a picture of the alloy.

Number2 is my favourite from the bunch.

Not a bad set.... Try holding the camera at 45 degrees, and use a wide angle close to the car to accentuate the curves.

It's in bloody good nick mate - well done

Steve

my only tip from my limited knowledge is to always have the "face" of the wheels showing to the samera unless you want to show some nice treads off (slicks/semi slicks)

Not a bad set.... Try holding the camera at 45 degrees, and use a wide angle close to the car to accentuate the curves.

It's in bloody good nick mate - well done

Steve

I got slagged off last time for doing that...makes them too awkward to look at.

P.s it's in alright nick, few dings here and there, but it is 9 years old i guess.

Back