My A4

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All

I had a play around in photoshop with a shot of my own car i didnt really like when i took it. The iussue was the road slanted so when i straightened the car all the buildings were tilted.

Im still un decided if this is an issue or not with car photos....

So, let me know what you think

My A4
by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

Mike

Last edited:
I like it, but I think if it were warmed up, rather than cooled down might look a tad better. Not fussed on the building its parked by, looks like scaffolding (though examining it, obviously now). Naughty naughty, double yellows :D Think if you warmed it up, would look more like a sunrise/sunset image, if you're able, post one up for comparison (hopefully I'll like the warmed up version more, I would not want to waste your time) :) Is it a show plate or have you done that in post?

I like it, but I think if it were warmed up, rather than cooled down might look a tad better. Not fussed on the building its parked by, looks like scaffolding (though examining it, obviously now). Naughty naughty, double yellows :D Think if you warmed it up, would look more like a sunrise/sunset image, if you're able, post one up for comparison (hopefully I'll like the warmed up version more, I would not want to waste your time) :) Is it a show plate or have you done that in post?

Thanks, i cooled it down as the street lighting was a pain and made the car colour look wrong, plus the sky was a lovely duck blue so thought id play on that.

Ther plate is done in post using the Numberplate font, so it would have said anything :)

Thanks, i cooled it down as the street lighting was a pain and made the car colour look wrong, plus the sky was a lovely duck blue so thought id play on that.

Ther plate is done in post using the Numberplate font, so it would have said anything :)
Street lighting. Major pain in the ass. Am seriously impressed you've managed to get rid of the horrid cast that usually throws onto images! nice work :)

I never knew there was a number plate font, nice one :) Looks good enough I couldn't tell and saves £15 on show plates ;)

Last edited:
A bit of compositing in PS or transform tools could fix the slanted buildings, otherwise a decent shot quite like the colours though maybe the sky is a little too saturated.

Back