My clothes and lunch pack weigh too much - help!

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
LongLensPhotography
Edit My Images
No
Everyone is complaining about dSLRs these days and I thought - my clothes weigh in excess of 2kg, the shoes must be another 1kg, and the lunch pack with the bag is another 1.5-2kg? And I have to lug all of this from car to work 10min back and forth everyday. This is clearly a torture for any sane human being. Am I missing anything obvious like sole-less shoes and dehydrated food packs? Please liberate me from carrying this exhausting excess weight.

That's why I bought a micro 4/3 setup, fraction of the weight and my lunch can stay as it is!
Smaller camera, smaller lenses, smaller tripod, smaller bag, it all adds up when climbing those hills!

Get yourself a job where you can work from home. Then you can stay in the nuddy all day (with the curtains closed, of course). For lunch, all you will have to do is walk to the kitchen and back. Sorted!

Get yourself a drip fitted

Just get fit - 4.5 kg is nowt ... think what the army have to carry (i forget exactly but its something like 20kg on the belt order and another 40-60 in the bergen)

Just get fit - 4.5 kg is nowt ... think what the army have to carry (i forget exactly but its something like 20kg on the belt order and another 40-60 in the bergen)
Im fit enough thanks, for a 69 year old. But have cut down on the gear climbing a 2000 ft hill. Dont think there are many soldiers that age! :)

Im fit enough thanks, for a 69 year old. But have cut down on the gear climbing a 2000 ft hill. Dont think there are many soldiers that age! :)

my post was to Daugridas as the OP

You need a minion or two...

Back