My cousin...

Edit My Images
No
Do you guys think the PP is ok? NO special set up, just my kitchen the lights are pretty crappy in there, I wish I had a speedlight. You can buy me a 580exII if you want ;)

BEFORE

k066ht.jpg

AFTER

1zqvedu.jpg

Last edited:
The eyes are overhsharpened but asides from that its a very nice shot, real good even lighting (if your using the built in as you were in t'other thread)

Might be more even if you used M under exposed the background 2 stops then used the flash to bring the boy up to the right light, think you can do it using the flash exposure compensation slider - though I will admit I've never had results I like much with a speedlight on camera

Great shot, as usual :) The eyes have been whitened a little bit too much though. I'm guessing with Portrait Professional?

The eyes are overhsharpened but asides from that its a very nice shot, real good even lighting (if your using the built in as you were in t'other thread)

Might be more even if you used M under exposed the background 2 stops then used the flash to bring the boy up to the right light, think you can do it using the flash exposure compensation slider - though I will admit I've never had results I like much with a speedlight on camera
I was quite impressed with the lighting myself, the kitchen is really dim.

Damn that sounds quite complicated lol!
Great shot, as usual :) The eyes have been whitened a little bit too much though. I'm guessing with Portrait Professional?

Portrait Pro? No I used photoshop!

I agree, for no flash it's a great attempt but I also agree that you've oversharpened and over dodged (a little)

Back